Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Blog Button

So the more and more that I blog, the more and more I LOVE it and I am really starting to think that this could be a permanent thing for me. When I first started blogging I thought "eh, I will just try it out. I am not much of a writer (never kept a diary or anything like that growing up) so I doubt I will actually enjoy blogging" but in reality I do!! It's SUCH a great outlet on life. If I am feeling blue, or overly happy, or just in the mood to just ramble... I can hop on my blog and write it out!

So I have been thinking about making a blog button. That way people can share my blog with anyone, but how do you know when it is time for one? I see them everywhere but those bloggers have like 100+ followers. I have 18 and I love that I am getting some :) I just want to be able to expand my blog and reach out to more people. And with things like Tag Along Tuesday you need a blog button to participate. I love that I met some AMAZING girls though blogging. I love reading other wives/mommies stories and being like "OMGsh I have so totally been there" or reading a story and being so moved that I will literally cry or laugh out loud! Blogging is an AMAZING way to met people and share stories.

So to make a button or to not make a button ... That is the question and could really use some advice from more established bloggers :)

2 comments:

Jessica Lynn said...

Making a button is completely up to you. Personally, I don't have one and I don't think I will get one, but that's just because my blogging-frame-of-mind has changed recently.

Trust me, if followers is what you want you can absolutely get them without having a button. They are becoming more popular, but I know tons of blogs that don't have them.

I'm guessing it should be pretty easy to make a button in photoshop, though!

Jessica Lynn said...

Awww, i was hoping more people would comment on this, because I'm really curious what people's take on them are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com