Sunday, August 15, 2010

Home Inducement ... Epic Fail

So my Momma is in town from Ohio to pick up my youngest sister that has been here for a little over a month now. Well while she was in town I decided to try to kick myself into labor so that she didn't have to drive back down when it does happen.

I tired EVERYTHING and when I say everything ... I mean EVERYTHING! Okay well that's not all true. I didn't try spicy food b.c it would make my gallbladder hurt and I didn't want contractions AND gallbladder pain, that just didn't sound fun to me. But everything else that I could do I did.

One of the main things that I was hoping would work for me was castrol oil. I have heard that if you take it, within hours you will be at the hospital giving birth to your sweet little angel...

Well I guess Little Man is just one stubborn child b.c I took 3 tablespoons at around 5pm on Sat. and nothing .... Then when we got home from dinner I took another 1 1/2 tablespoons and went on a loooooooong walk and still nothing!!!! I didn't even get the horrible poops that every one talks about getting! WTF?!?!

This child is just lovin' life inside my belly and has no desire to come out ... I guess I will just sit back and let him decided when he is done cookin' and ready to grace us with his presents. But I am SO ready to NOT be preggo any more!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com