Friday, August 20, 2010

Fill in Friday #9

Here are my answers for Wife of a Sailor's Fill in Friday questions :)



1.If you could be a fugitive from the law for whatever reason, what would your crime be?
I would kidnap my husband, causing him to go AWOL, and go on a MUCH needed get away just the two of us to a tropical island getaway where there would only be us, a house with a huge beautiful bed & a kitchen, then a chef to cook for us whatever we wanted when we wanted it.

2.How long do you think you will be a military family?
We want to be in the full 20. I grew up a military brat, so this lifestyle is really the only thing I know. I love being a military family!

3.What’s your favorite recipe?
Oh hands down my hubby's Korean short ribs! I loooooooove when he makes them, and I would give the recipe away but he doesn't tell a lot of people. It's a secret and honestly I don't 100% know what is in it. But it is DELICIOUS and if you have never had'em I suggest you try some sometime!

4.What would you want your last five words to be when you leave this life?
Woah this is a deep one -- "I had an AMAZING life." I would want everyone to know that I loved my life and didn't regret anything.

5.Where do you hope to retire?
Virginia!!!!!!! My hubby grew up there and took me there when he got back from his first deployment. I fell in LOVE with the area!! It is SO beautiful there. I cannot wait to grow old and grey there with my hubby and have our grand kids running around int he back yard :)

4 comments:

Jessica Lynn said...

it's not even 8 am and I already want some of those Korean short ribs. They're SO delicious!

Lindsay Gray said...

I can atttest to the Korean Short Ribs!! AMAZING!!! Like holy cow, rock your world amazing!!!

Kristen said...

I am trying so hard to get my husband to want to go to VA. But, alas, he is a Northwesterner at heart, and I think it will be an uphill battle. Too bad for him I don't give up too easily!

Anonymous said...

Oooh Korean short ribs... those sound so yummy right now since I haven't had dinner yet!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com