Sunday, August 29, 2010

Getting to Know YOU!

Here are my answers for MannLand5's Getting to Know You questions :)



1. If you accidental nick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?
I guess it would have to depend on how big this "nick" was. I mean I think we have all bumped into a car with a biggie and scratched some paint off in the process and we don't leave a note. But if it is quite noticeable then yes I would leave a note. Karma can be a b!tch and I would want someone to do the same for me!

2. Love your body or plastic surgery?
Right now, even though I don't LOOOOOOOOVE my body, I know that though exercise and eating right it will get where I want it to b.c it's been there before. I am still young so it's easy to change things I want changed. Now later on in life if I want a nip or a tuck who's to say I won't do it lol

3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?
Relating to them on a personal level. The way they write. How 100% honest they are with their stories. The stories.

4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?
100% of it! A few of my readers know me in REAL life and I am sure if I were to make something up they would totally call me out on it! Plus, why would you make something up? Your blog is your outlet on your life. There shouldn't be a new to make things up to make yourself seem interesting! Just be yourself :)

5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Deer & Lamb -- tired it ... HATED it, and never ever have tried it since.

6. How often to you eat out?
As much as I want to say never, that is so untrue. Too much if you ask me. It would have to be like twice a month at least. But now that the baby is here I am on Operation: Get Pre-Baby body back so I will be cutting out eating out!

7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?
Boot cut!!!!!!! I have hips ... Hunk calls them "baby makin hips" and they do not go into skinny jeans!

8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?
OMGoodness this a tough question. I would have to say divorce. He knows how I feel about cheating (i was hurt very very very badly by an a$$ that cheated, and he was burned pretty well by a b!tch so i know neither of us would ever cheat) I wouldn't want to kill him b.c we have kids together but I wouldn't forgive him b.c I don't want the kids to grow up thinking it's okay to cheat b.c you will be forgiven. So yea I would leave his sorry butt if he ever tired something like that on me ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the questionaaire. It's great getting to know a person in there blog and I agree that you should be 100% honest. It's fun reading about other peoples lives and knowing I'm not the only one going through ups and downs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com