Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday to My Little Miss


Three years ... Oh my goodness where has the time gone? You aren't supposed to be growing up this fast. You were supposed to stay a little baby forever. You use to just lay there in my arms, look up at me and smile. You used to need me to do everything for you ... And now you are a 3 year old, very independent and you hardly ever let me cuddle you in my arms.

I want to take you on a walk though these past 3 years that I have had Little in my life...

Little Miss was a blessing to Dan and I. Was she planned? Not at all. But the second I found out I was pregnant I knew my life would NEVER be the same...

Very first time I saw her ... I was 14weeks along and feel in love instantly with the little person growing in my belly.



Flash forward 41 weeks 1 day later, Aug. 4th, 2007 ... LABOR ... Oh my goodness labor ... You can just look at this picture and it will tell you what I think of labor.



But labor led to you ... Born at 7:18am weighing 7lbs 2.5oz and measuring 19 3/4 inches long ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MISS



Our very first family picture :)



That first year FLEW by! Seems like every day you were doing something new. During that time we went though our first deployment. You helped me get though it and showed me that how strong I really am. That first year changed my life, and it was all because of you!

Aug. 4, 2008 ... Happy First Birthday Big Girl! What's nice about you being born at 7:18am is Momma can wake you up at that time to wish you Happy Birthday :)



Your very first time EVER getting cake was at your birthday party ... Pretty priceless if you ask me!




So much personality in this picture!



You got SO messy from the cake that Grandma just decided to strip you down and run through the splash pad with you to wash off the cake!



That night had THE BEST sunset ...



The next year you defiantly started getting your little personality. You started walking, saying "no", and testing the waters more and more. But you always kept me laughing! The "Terrible Twos" had nothing on you ... You drove Momma NUTS all the time but could make any horrible day amazing with your sweet smile and laugh.

Aug. 4th, 2009 ... HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY BIG GIRL!



You were REALLY into Dora that year!! So both parties we threw you had a Dora theme ... The first one (we called it Ainsley's Party 1.0) was for family since Grumpa and Kiki were going to be out of town the weekend of your big party.

You were REALLY excited about the cake and smashed your hand into it even before you blew out the candle!



You got your first Power Wheel and mastered it within minutes! You drove up and down the sidewalk with your baby doll until Momma made you come inside ... You were not happy with me :(



Little Miss' Party 2.0 happened that following weekend ... We themed it A"DORA"ble since once again it was a Dora party ... You really were into Dora ... Oh and this party was happening as we were in the middle of a Tropical Storm warning :)

Here is your amazing cake that Uncle *S*'s boyfriend's Mom made for you ... It was SOOOOOOOOO good!



My fav picture of you from the party. Such a beautiful little girl<3



Tonight ... the eve of your 3rd birthday, I put you to bed. It is the final time you will go to bed as a 2 year old. A lot has changed in the past year. We now live in GA and you love it. You have THE BEST personality and laugh. You do some of the funniest things I have ever seen you do... Like right now you LOVE singing Justin Bieber's song Baby and it cracks me up even though I have heard it a million and one times!! You are about to become a big sister any day now and you are SO excited to have baby *J* here! I cannot believe you are 3 years old. The time is going by WAY too fast!

Aug. 4th, 2010 ... HAPPY THIRD BIRTHDAY BIG GIRL!



This picture is you to a T! So much personality in it and it makes me laugh so hard every time I look at it ...



You eat your cake with utensils now but still are quite the character while doing so ... Here you are with cheeks FULL of cake ...



Taking time out from your cake to give baby Jayce some lovin'



Our (expanding) family picture :) Such a big girl.



NO matter how big you get you will always be my baby girl and I will love you no matter what you do. I cannot wait to see you with baby *J* and see you grow even more in the next year. If I could pause time I would. I love you more then you could ever know. Happy Birthday Little Miss. I love you!!



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com