Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday Five



Mrs. Gambizzle over at Life as Sailor's Girl hosts this cute little Thursday Five where she gives you five words and you have to incorporate them into five things that happened to you over the past week.

This week's words are:

Main Entry: hap·pi·ness
Pronunciation: \ˈha-pē-nəs\
Function: noun
Date: 15th century
1: a pleasurable or satisfying experience

Main Entry: glee
Pronunciation: \ˈglē\
Function: noun
Date: before 12th century
1 : exultant high-spirited joy

Main Entry: ex·u·ber·ant
Function: adjective
1: joyously unrestrained and enthusiastic

Main Entry: proud
Pronunciation: prau̇d
Function: adjective
Date: before 12th century
1: vigorous, spirited

Main Entry: gid·dy
Pronunciation: gi-dē\
Function:adjective
Date: 14th century
1: lightheartedly silly


1. Even on my badest days, all my daughter has to do is crawl up next to me, give me a sweet little kiss and tell me she loves me ... Instant happiness.

2. My heart is so full of glee at the fact that soon I will have my little man in my arms.

3. I became exuberant when I found out the hubby took a day off from work this week just to spend time with Little Miss and I.

4. I am one VERY proud momma! Little Miss has been sleeping in panties all week and has not had one accident! :)

5. I get all kinds of giddy when I think about my best friend coming to see me in less then a month!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com