Friday, August 27, 2010

Officially A Party of 4



Well it's official ...
We are now (for real) Armendinger Party of 4 :)

I had Little man Monday evening at 7:52pm

He was 7lbs 9.5oz and 20 1/2in long


Things are PERFECT! He is such a good baby. Little Miss is LOVING being a big sister and has adapted VERY well. I could not feel any more blessed then I have these past few days. Life is amazing, my heart is over full of love & I am feeling SO SO SO GREAT!

I am still working on the birth blog, waiting for the images from the birth so I can post it, but once it's up you should defiantly read it. It was an AMAZING birth and so much better then the one I had with Ainsley. I am still on a "birth high" from it :)

3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Top Gun said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to meet our little baby boy Top Gun!

Jill said...

Congrats! What a cutie :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the newest addition!!! Soooo cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com