Monday, August 30, 2010

One Week Down

Wow. I cannot believe that it has been a week already since my little man has been home. I know a week doesn't seem like a big deal, but to me it is. He has changed so much already.

Here are somethings about him that I have learned in the fist week that I never want to forget:

His little face has cleared up of his baby acne.
He is more alert and stays awake for longer periods of time.
His eyes are such a pretty blue gray color and I really hope they stay that way.
He smiles ... A LOT. And I know I know, it's just "gas" but it makes my heart melt every time he smiles at me.
He loooooove his Daddy! He will turn his head and look for Hunk every time he hears his voice.
He is VERY good at holding his head up.
He LOVES being swaddled.
It takes him FOREVER to eat... unless he is pissed off lol.
He is a VERY good sleeper, and that makes Momma happy.
His sister is head-over-heals in love with him.
He DOES NOT like having a dirty diaper AT ALL.
He loves to nap on Momma's chest.
He let out his first "coo" and it melted my heart.
He ALWAYS has the hiccups.
He likes to wake up at 3am and stay awake for at least 2hrs from time to time.
He only cries if he is hungry or has a dirty diaper.
He loooooves his soothie binky.
You amaze me more and more every day and I fall more and more in love with you every single day. I am so excited to see who you grow up to become and want you to know that no matter what you do I will always love and support you.

1 comments:

Lindsay Gray said...

I'm crying but I'm so happy that I get to read this and feel like I'm keeping up with him. Hug him extra tight for me!!! And Ains too!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com