Monday, August 23, 2010

D-Day is Heeeeere!



Ahhhh it's delivery day. This is so crazy to me. It's so strange KNOWING that Little Man will be on his way today. With Little Miss I went a week and a day OVER due! I went into labor on my own the day before we were supposed to induce with her. Well, Little Man has made it VERY clear that he does not want to come on his own. I know I am only 39 weeks preggo and I still have a week till I am "full term" but I am SO DONE with this pregnancy. I am in SO SO much pain and have been the last couple weeks. I can't even walk at times b.c of the pain I have "down there." I am ready for him to be here. I am ready to finally be able to give him kisses and lovin's.

I am so thankful that my Momma was able to make it for today as well. It's like everything fell into place I was SO worried about who was going to watch Little Miss when I went into labor, I was worried about Hunk not being here due to a looming deployment, I was worried my Momma wouldn't make it in time... I know that induction is not the best thing in the world, but for me I works out best b.c I am a planner, I like things to be 110% ready and know what I am getting myself into. So I am very very very thankful that my Doctor is inducing me :)

Well this is the last time I will post as an Armemdinger Party of 3, HOPEFULLY this time tomorrow we will officially be an Armendinger Party of 4 :)

**I PROMISE to post pictures of my handsome little boy as soon as I can :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com