Saturday, August 28, 2010

What Would You Be?

If I were a month, I would be May.

If I were a day of the week, I would be Sunday.

If I were a time of day, I would be morning.

If I were the weather, be in the upper 70's, with huge puffy clouds and a gentle breeze.

If I were a direction, I would be South.

If I were a scent, I would be super sweet & light.

If I were a tree, I would be a Cherry Blossom.

If I were a flower, I would be an Orchid.

If I were an animal, I would be a Momma Bear.

If I were a fine bone china, be only alowed to come out on special occasions.

If I were a car, I would be something little that could go fast.

If I were a painting, I would be wild flowers blowing in the wind.

If I were a drink, I would be an ice cold sweet tea.

If I were a fruit, I would be an orange.

If I were a dessert, I would be Red Velvet Cake.

If I were a perfume, I would be Poppy by Coach.

If I were a gemstone, I would be a Sapphire.

If I were a castle, I would be standing for all of time.

If I were a musical instrument, I would be a cowbell.

If I were a sound, I would be a babies laugh.

If I were a song, I would be Time After Time- Cyndi Lauper.

If I were a colour, I would be Pink.

If I were an emotion, I would be compassion.

If I were a taste, I would be a sweet summer strawberry.

If I were a museum, I would be Aery Island in Louisiana.

If I were a country, I would be a good mix of Asian & Cajun.

If I could be anyone, I would be one of my photography idols.

What would you be?

1 comments:

Marissa said...

love this post! i'm a new follower of yours!
http://livingthelifeofaninfantrymanswife.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com