Friday, August 6, 2010

Fill in Friday #7


Here are my answers for Wife of a Sailor's Fill in Friday questions :)



1.What is something you wished you’d learned to do earlier in life?
Manage my own money. That was the biggest stress in the beginning of my marriage. I was still in the mind set of "oh if it's in the bank account I can spend it." b.c I had never lived on my own before I got married so I never knew about balancing and saving money. It's better now, but I wish I would have learned earlier b.c it would have stopped a loooooot of fights!

2.What is your biggest pet peeve with the military?
HA! Where do I start ... no, I am kidding. I mean I hate to see men and women taken away for important moments in their families/kids lives and I hate that you have to live without your loved one while they are off fighting for their country.

3.What tourist attraction near you have you never seen?
OMGsh TONS. We just moved to this area last Oct. and I have been pregnant pretty much the entire time we have been here so I haven't gotten too do a whole lot. One thing that I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to do is go to Savannah! Which I am planning on in like Oct. when it isn't hotter then hell outside!

4.What are you avoiding doing right now?
Dishes in the sink, laundry in the washer AND dryer, sweeping the floors ... yea there is a lot ... but hey I am 9 months pregnant so I have all the right reasons to sit here and fill this out ;)

5.Wine, beer or liquor?
Oh I am SUCH a Wine-O ... You have no idea how excited I am to be able to have a nice BIG glass of Moscato and take a nice looooooooong soak in my tub. I HATE beer ... HAAAAAAAAAAAATE it. And I loooooooove Three-O Vodka ... yuuuuuuum!

2 comments:

Mrs. Mootz said...

I was never very good at managing money, but then I married someone who was even worse at it than me, so I had to learn quickly. We're finally getting to that point where we don't fight much about it and I don't stress out that much about it.

Wife of a Sailor said...

I'm not a wine fan, but I found one kind here at the PX in Ft Meade (where I'm stationed temporarily).

Thanks for participating this week... I hope you'll join us next week, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com