Friday, October 22, 2010

Fill in Friday #18

Sorry for the double post today ... here are my answers for Wife of a Sailor's Fill in Friday questions :)



Are you a night owl or an early bird?
LOL can I say both?! Being a Momma to a newborn kinda makes both out of you! But I am normally an early bird. I love sleep and am usually in bed by 10 and can pop right up with the rising sun most days.

What makes you jealous?
I get jealous of people that get married, buy a house, have kids, see them grow up, see them get married, and see their babies have babies all in the same house! Growing up I moved around so much that I was always jealous of kids that grew up and staid in the same house their whole lives. Now don't get me wrong, I am greatful for it, because I can adapt to anything now, but it's just one of the things that makes me a little jealous.

Have you started Christmas/holiday shopping yet? When will you finish? (There’s only 63 days left!)
Have I started shopping? No. Do I have list and ideas for everyone on what I will be getting them. Yes. I am a planner when it comes to big holidays like this :) Plus it gives me an idea of how much we will be spending so I can save a little each check. But I usually don't start shopping until Black Friday!

What would you have a personal chef make you tonight?
Can I just have one come and make me a whole bunch of sweets? I want a banana cake, creme brulee, cupcakes with all kinds of flavors, lemon bars ... I could totally keep going but I am making myself really hungry lol

Where was your first kiss?
OMGsh I remember my first kiss to a T. I was 8 living in Florida on Eglin AFB. I was spending the night with a friend named Bethany and we decided to sneak out and go hang out with my crush Robert L. We went to his house and jumped on his trampoline and then we were going to leave he grabbed me and kissed me. Now just as he did this a car drove by and to me it looked like a flash went off in the car, so I (being young) freaked out and swore that someone took a picture, I was going to end up in the news paper, my Dad was going to see it and I was going to get in so much trouble. Of course that didn't happen and I am even friends with Robert still lol

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com