Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fill in Friday #17 (On Thrus.)

Yes I am filling it out a day early b.c ... well I just had my gallbladder removed and I am pretty drugged up, so I might as well fill it out now when I have the energy to do it and I am not in horrible pain and can't ... here are my answers for Wife of a Sailor's Fill in Friday questions :)



1. What are some things on your bucket list?
Travel, get my dream tattoo, see a Saint's football game in the Super Dome, go on a cruse with my best friend ... There are more, but I can't think right now lol

2. How long have you been a MilSpouse and where have you been stationed so far?
We have been together 4 years (married going on 4 years in Jan.) and we have been stationed at Hulbert Field, FL (lived on Eglin AFB) and here (Robins AFB) and we will most likely be here the rest of this time in :)

3. What is a list of songs that sums up your life so far?
Oh goodness... "Momma's Song" by Carrie Underwood, "Honky Tonk, Buh Donk a Donk", "Who I Am"

4. What is your favorite kind of pizza?
Hamburger, bacon & mushroom -- yuuuuuuum!

5. What are three good things in your life right now?
1. My Husband
2. My Kids
3. My Friends

1 comments:

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

Hope you are feeling better from your surgery!
~Kimberlee
www.TheSpunkyDiva.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com