Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Oh how I love this time of year!! Thanksgiving is my second favorite holiday (Christmas being number one). I love everything about this holiday; the food, the colors, the smells, the giving spirt of everyone, spending time with family & friends, kicking of the Christmas season ... it really is the perfect holiday!!

And of course with this holiday comes time to think about what I am thankful for! This year gave me lots of reasons to be thankful so I want to share some with you!

Of course Little Man will be number one on my list :) I am so very thankful to have him in my life. He is my perfect little baby boy and I really feel blessed that God gave him to me. It's hard to believe that he has been in my life for three months already! I really cannot say enough how in love I am with him. I think Hunk is no longer the number one man in my life, and yea he knows it ;) But I don't think you will hear him complain!

Little Miss, oh how she has grown up so much. I really cannot be more thankful for her this year. She went though a MAJOR life adjustment with becoming a big sister and I really think she handled it with flying colors! She loves her big brother so very much, I am so so so thankful for that. She really has gone above and beyond my expectations and proven me wrong countless times. I am thankful for how about 85% of the time she is very easy to handle. Yes, she has her moments but she really is a good girl and I cannot be more thankful for such a sweet, loving, wonderful, beautiful, smart little girl.

My Hunk. Oh how very thankful to have such an amazing man as my husband. He is an amazing daddy, supporter, lover, gaming nerd ... He has been there for me so much in this trying year. There is no better man out there in this big'ole world for me. He is my soul mate and I really happy that I found him four years ago :) We have been though A LOT this year, at times I really didn't know if we were going to make it though together, but he has stuck by me, put up with my crap, and is still by my side. Growing up in a family torn by divorce it's always scary that I will fail too, but he has proven time and time again that he is not going anywhere, I am stuck with him and I am thankful to be stuck with such an amazing guy!

My health ... Boy oh boy has this been a rough year on me. But in the end I am so very thankful that I am healthy and back to "normal" once again! Hopefully there will be no more surprises that come my way! After a very very very rough pregnancy, my gallbladder issues, battling other personal issues ... I am happy to say that I have over come A LOT this year!! I am ready to start next year off with a new look on life because of this year. I am ready to get my life back and never ever go back to where I was this year. I am ready for you 2011 ... Bring it on :) :) :)

And of course ... my amazing friends and family ... too bad I don't have a picture of all of you ;) I have made some great new friends this year and I am so very thankful for each and every single of of you -- old and new. You all mean the world to me! And then of course my amazing family. I really under estimated how much they mean to me. This year made me realize how thankful I am for them and how much I missing living so close to them. I will never take them for granted and I am so very thankful for everything they have done for me this year!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com