Friday, September 3, 2010

Fill in Friday #11

Here are my answers for Wife of a Sailor's Fill in Friday questions :)



1.What is a weird/funny superstition that you have?
I will not walk on man holes/drains. I am always scared that they are going to fall when I step on them and I will be stuck. I am EXTREMELY claustrophobic. My heart is racing right now just thinking about being stuck in a tight space ...

2.What are your hopes and dreams for the years AFTER the military? After all, we aren’t in it forever!
We want to retire to Virgina!! I love it there and I want a big house with a big wrap around porch with a huge back yard that all the grand babies can come and run around in for the holidays and summers. I would love to travel some to and see some things that I have always wanted to see, like Greece, but Hunk isn't for that quiet yet. I still have some convincing to do ;)

3.Since [this] month is National Apple Month (no really!), I’d probably ask: What is your yummiest apple recipe?
I am not much of an apple lover... So sadly I do not have one :(

4.How long have you gone as a military spouse without talking to your husband/wife during service?
THANKFULLY only about a week and it was when he was in SERE training.

5.I occasionally watch When I was 17… on MTV. So, what was something that was significant about your 17th year of life?
Oh geeze I was living in Wilmington, Ohio, a Sophomore in high school, working at Wendy's, in color guard dating a loooooooser... actually a lott'a losers lol.

1 comments:

finding-my-heart said...

Omg I wont step on drains either!!! They are horrible!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Template by suckmylolly.com